Thursday 8 January 2015

Something New for The New Year!!

Happy New Year All!!

I know it's a week late but hopefully everyone had a good new year!

This year I'm really hoping to get going with blogging again and making it at least a weekly occurrence! So in order to try and ensure I stick to it I'm planning to make a weekly journal page based on a one word inspiration which I shall be selecting at random from a book each month - this months book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (of course)!

And word one is TIME!!


 I've been having a lot of fun with texture paste lately so added some in my handmade Tale as Old as Time stencil to start off and added some distress stains and home made sprays which were made using distress re-inkers, perfect pearls and some water all in a mini mister. 
 Then I cut out a clock that I had previously created using my Cricut Gypsy, inked it and clear embossed it, then covered with a bit of perfect pearls
 I then created the clock hands using a method which coats the card in several layers of black Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel then stamping into it when it's still hot, then covering in perfect pearls
I then finished it off by cutting out the saying 'TIME goes by", stamping TIME with perfect medium and covering with perfect pearls and then covering all the letters with glossy accents.

Hope you all like it and may try and see if I can get a linky party going on

Speak Soon





No comments:

Post a Comment